- RSS Channel Showcase 7891876
- RSS Channel Showcase 9964568
- RSS Channel Showcase 3950836
- RSS Channel Showcase 8050259
Articles on this Page
- 11/23/15--02:46: _~ Update Windows 10...
- 11/23/15--05:01: _toshiba brightness ...
- 11/23/15--10:39: _Windows refresh pro...
- 11/23/15--15:48: _Solved My Windows 1...
- 11/23/15--17:09: _How does Win8 priva...
- 11/24/15--10:40: _Error screen pops u...
- 11/25/15--10:10: _shortcut for at on ...
- 11/25/15--11:13: _what is minimized i...
- 11/26/15--09:34: _Help merging "Disk2...
- 11/27/15--17:27: _Ad Block problems
- 11/27/15--21:42: _How to reset window...
- 11/28/15--11:49: _Windows 8.1 won't b...
- 11/28/15--20:17: _Is it easy to turn ...
- 11/29/15--10:28: _Should I do a syste...
- 11/29/15--12:25: _Need to create reco...
- 11/29/15--15:53: _Reduced Screen (Bla...
- 11/29/15--19:16: _0xc000000e error co...
- 11/30/15--09:45: _Any new big update ...
- 12/01/15--12:26: _Missing d3dx9_32.dll
- 12/01/15--17:55: _Why do my TVs appea...
- 11/23/15--02:46: ~ Update Windows 10 from Win 8 bypassing Win 8.1 ? ~
- 11/23/15--05:01: toshiba brightness issue
- 11/23/15--10:39: Windows refresh problem
- 11/23/15--15:48: Solved My Windows 10 Desktop Computer and new Windows 10 Tablet
- 11/23/15--17:09: How does Win8 privacy/"phoning home" compare to Win7?
- 11/24/15--10:40: Error screen pops up when updating Laptop Video card
- 11/25/15--10:10: shortcut for at on keyboard
- 11/25/15--11:13: what is minimized image recovery
- 11/26/15--09:34: Help merging "Disk2" (931 GB) to "OS (C:)" (117 GB)
- 11/27/15--17:27: Ad Block problems
- 11/27/15--21:42: How to reset windows 8.1 enterprise with no recovery media
- 11/28/15--11:49: Windows 8.1 won't boot after 1 week shutdown.
- 11/28/15--20:17: Is it easy to turn W8/8.1 SL into W8/8.1 Pro?
- 11/29/15--10:28: Should I do a system restore?
- 11/29/15--12:25: Need to create recovery disk for W8.1 - But I have W10
- 11/29/15--15:53: Reduced Screen (Black Edges)
- 11/29/15--19:16: 0xc000000e error code. Cannot boot into Windows
- 11/30/15--09:45: Any new big update on pipeline for Win8.1?
- 12/01/15--12:26: Missing d3dx9_32.dll
- 12/01/15--17:55: Why do my TVs appear in the Devices and Printers window?
Can I upgrade Windows 8 straight to Windows 10 without upgrading to Windows 8.1 first ?
Needed to Refresh SYSTEM to Windows 8 due to AUTOupdate crash and wish to avoid upgrading to Windows 8.1 prior to upgrading to Windows 10.
Question: Upgrading to Window 10 from Window 8 achievable ? Instruction please.
Thank U :dinesh:
I have toshiba laptot. function keys are not working and adjust brightness option is also not showing in the power section.
then how can I reduce the brightness of my laptop.
please help on this
Notified that certain files were missing.
Recommendation to refresh my PC which I did but on rebooting found that my display (personalized) settings were not as they had been.
Seek advice on how to re-establish the Windows default display settings
I am aware and have a list of the files that had been purposely removed
My Desktop Computer want recognize my RCA Cambio W101 Tablet.(Tablet has Windows 10) Everywhere I look tells me that all that a need
Is a Micro-USB TO USB Cable. Plug the Micro-USB into my tablet and my USB into my Desktop, but it will not see it so that I can transfer Data,Music, and Photo's from one to the other.
Can someone please help. I may not have some setting set correctly drivers...
I am considering moving up from Windows 7 to Windows 8 on my computer (I have been on this forum because of my wife's computer which has 8 on it). Windows 8 ain't bad once you fix it, but I'd like to know if it's worse in this regard (privacy, "phoning home," etc.) versus Windows 7.
Any time I update my Laptop Video card through Nvidia GForce Experience, I always get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. error code reads "Program: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDII32.EXE" Ive included the screen shot of the error also... Any Idea what this is? And any idea also how to fix it? Thank you everyone for reading my post..
hi I'm using a new pc i cannot find how to do the shortcut for at .com it is a querty board its not using the same keys as on other pcs
appreciate any help
Does it do the exact same thing as the factory restore, but doesnt install some stuff? I'm a little confused about what this is exactly.
(Laptop) MSI GS60 2PC
Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.5 GHz
Currently running "Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro" obtained legally from Microsoft Dreamspark
Windows 8 is the native OS for my laptop
I am trying to merge Drive 2 (unallocated, 931 GB) and return that memory back to the OS C: partition where it belongs.
I upgraded to Windows 10 and I have Ad Block, but I need to find out how to stop ad's. I will have three good size ad's that pop up at the bottom of the page
Can someone direct me to a good ad blocker. I have more ad's on Chrome Browser. Could it be the browsers need to upgraded.
Hi, I have a laptop with windows 8.1 enterprise, which was given to me by my school and has a ton of crapware on it.
I have now since graduated and fully paid for the computer (so it is 100% mine), however my school has not reset it.
I am the administrator, however if I want to change the lock screen background or some other misc settings I get the message "some settings are managed by...
I recently returned home after a 10 day trip and when I turned my computer back on it would not boot/open at all.I have a dual-boot setup running Win8.1 and Win7 Pro. The default OS is Win8.1, and -- as a matter of fact -- I probably haven't even opened Win7 for almost a year. Before I left all was working fine, I just did a full shutdown and turned everything else off.After a long time staring...
Company wants to buy closed boxes that come with Win 8.1 Single Language.
Would it be easy to, later on, turn these on into Win 8.1 Pro to join a domain, since Single Languange boxes cannot join domains?
Or would it require the complete OS clean install to do this?
Or a simple key change would change the Windows edition, when assigning to Microsoft Channel?
Just looking for some advice because I'm not sure if it's a good idea or worth the hassle. Couple weeks ago, I got a BSOD caused by an old display driver. Problem solved by getting a new update on the display driver. Then I had problems with my internet connection so I've had to unplug and replug the router and the cable box. Continued to have problems so I troubleshooted my networking...
I have my old Dell computer that is running Windows 8.1 that my mom tried to throw away and I can't get into it - It's a few years old and I can't login to it.
I would like to use a password reset disk, but I don't know how to make one on my Windows 10 Laptop.
I wouldn't be against resetting the entire computer back to factory, I just need to get into it, I could care less about the files...
I know I am running Windows 10 and this is the Windows 8 Forum, but no one would help me on the Windows 10 Forum (I needed help with my scrolling not working, but it's been a few weeks). But this is a different issue. I just got off of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (as I've done a lot of times before) but this time (for the first time), the screen has black edges on the sides. When I...
I think my HDD ( WDC Black 1TB or drive 1) have problem, it randomly lose power (I guess, because the only solution after lost power is to unplug and plug the SATA power cable), so I want to replace it with brand new HDD (also WDC Black 1TB)
I want to clone the drive 1 to the brand new drive, but before I buy the new drive, I want to check if I can clone it, to my unused WDC Green 2TB...
Currently we have windows 8.1 OS Version: 6.3.9600 N/A Build 9600.
Will there be any service pack or version update for windows 8.1?
I just reinstalled windows 8 so everything is super fresh....however i've encountered a problem. I am trying to bring up a program called "MikuMikuDance". and it's giving me an error d3dx9_32. I am trying to downlpad the latest version of direct x which will actually resolve this issue however i can not seem to get ahold of it. I mean it's like pulling teeth. When i launched one program it gave...
I have two Smart Samsung TV's. The firmware and internet functionality is updated via my wi-fi, but I can't recall ever having and connection between the TVs and my Desktop or Windows Tablet. The capture below shows that 40" set grayed out (it is currently turned off), and the 46" set is currently turned on.